Saturday, June 3, 2017

Chocolate and Peanut Butter - OH MY GOODNESS!

My daughter loves all things chocolate and peanut butter.  Her cake was a no-brainer!  We actually found a Reese's chocolate cake in the bakery department of our local grocery store, but I couldn't buy a cake.  I'm the Cake Mama!!  So I looked at what the cake was and it was a chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse filling and chocolate frosting.  Okay.  I can totally do that!

I found this delicious recipe for Peanut Butter Mousse!  Oh my goodness - it was SO good!   My chocolate cake is my go-to - Ina Garten's Beatty's Chocolate Cake.  There is none better than this.  The chocolate frosting recipe was a really fun find - it spread so easily and tasted fantastic!!   And there you have it!  Topped with Reese's peanut butter cups and Reese's Pieces - she was SET!


Jo LOVES Peanut Butter Cups!!



We had Jo's party at pottery painting, glass art work place nearby.  Her friends all got to make glass pendants and it was a blast!









I can't believe she's a decade.  My how much we love her!


1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete