Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Andrew's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cake

I was asked to make Andrew's 2nd birthday cake. What an honor! He was having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse-themed party. At first, I thought about doing a Mickey head like the Elmo or Buzz Lightyear. But the more I did my research and looked at photos online, the more scary those photos became. Not many really looked like Mickey and I wanted this cake to shine!

The flavor of the cake didn't matter so whenever I'm told that, I go with marble. It seems to please EVERYone. Andrew's cake also had chocolate chip buttercream - just for fun. I made a 6-inch and an 8-inch cake. The topper was a toy I found at Toys 'R Us and I think it fit perfectly!


It blended in nicely at its final destination. :)

And most importantly, Andrew seemed pleased.



Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment