Monday, January 31, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip...CAKE?!!!

One of my brother's favorite ice cream flavors is Mint Chocolate Chip. He loves the stuff. The combination of mint and a semi-sweet chocolate is really bliss, don't you think? So when I came across a recipe for a homemade mint-chocolate chip cake, I got so excited. Then, when I was asked to bake his cake, I got even MORE excited!
Here's the outside of the mint-chocolate chip cake. Pretty classic. Not too much decor. I think fluffy top and chocolate chip-covered sides were all this cake really needed.


Then, I got to cut the cake. Doesn't that look GREAT?!! (I usually don't get this shot unless I'm there...or one of my clients sends me a photo...)

And then I got to sample the cake. It was divine. They served it with some really rich mint chocolate ice cream and words cannot describe the deliciousness....

Happy Birthday, Jimmy!!
Love,
Your Little Sister

1 comment:

  1. Delicious, delicious, delicious! AND very pretty to look at too, I might add!

    ReplyDelete