Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Maren, Full of Grace

Saturday we celebrated our daughter, Maren's, baptism.  It was a special day for all of us and one that we were looking forward to for some time.  The gown she wore for this occasion has been in my husband's family for 105 years. Danny, Josie and Maren all wore this gown and it just feels holy!



To celebrate the occasion, we had all of those involved over to our house for an Italian-style meal (lasagnas) and we enjoyed these delicious cupcakes.  I made pink lemonade cupcakes with pink lemonade frosting.  I was really picturing something simple and innocent for decoration and came across these little cross toppers and thought they were perfect.  



I came across the plates and napkins at a later date and thought they went perfectly together.  What luck!

My God Bless our little Maren Grace.  We love her so!



No comments:

Post a Comment