Thursday, November 22, 2012

Primrose Cake Pops

Kari and her husband Chad celebrated the adoption of their daughter, Primrose, this week.  She is an absolutely beautiful little girl, who I'm told has an absolutely beautiful disposition.  They are most certainly blessed!  To help celebrate, our mutual friend Erin ordered cake pops.  I was told that they had to be pink, pink and more pink with bling if I had it!  Kari also likes fruity flavored cakes, so I chose strawberry cake as the cake pop flavor.  


On half of the cake pops, I decorated them with royal icing primroses.  Appropriate, eh?!


 On the other half of the cake pops, I decorated them with varying shades of pink "p's".








And I wrapped them and tied them up with a few shades of pink ribbon.


I hope that Kari, Chad, Primrose and the rest of their family had a wonderful celebration!  I wish them all the best (and I can't wait to officially meet baby Primrose!)!!!  Congratulations!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment