Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's Ah-Mario Cake!

My nephew, Connor, has become quite the Nintendo expert.  He plays incredibly well and often beats ME.  Yes.  You read that right.  Those of you who know me personally, know that I am one of the biggest Mario fans there is.  I also pride myself on my awesome Nintendo skills.  But, when I play against my nephew, he often beats me.  I couldn't be more proud.

So, his sixth birthday party was last weekend and I was absolutely thrilled to make a Mario cake for him.


The mushroom was made out of rice cereal treats and covered with fondant.


I made a special order for these cute little Mario characters.  They were imported from Japan!




Of course Mario is on top!

A picture of the inside of the cake.  


Connor - I can't believe you're already SIX YEARS OLD!!  I wish you a fantastic year!

Love,
Auntie Ann

(Here's my thank you card.  These are the BEST!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment