Monday, September 9, 2013

Welcome Baby Boy!

My second pair of gum paste shoes in a month.  I'm LOVING these things!  How cute are they?  Cathy wanted a baby boy shower cake and sent me a copy of the invitation to base the cake on.  The invitation had polka dots and a little blue bib on it.  I incorporated the polka dots on the side of the cake and made the bib for the top.  I put together a pair of little boy shoes for the topper and I think this is just about one of the cutest cakes, if I do say so myself.   ;)




This was a chocolate cake with chocolate fudge, buttercream and OREO filling.  One of my favorites and sure crowd pleaser!

Congrats to the soon-to-be mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, cake was fabulous today! A ton of compliments to the baker. We will definitely order again. As soon as we have a need for another delicious cake I will give you call!
    -Cathy

    ReplyDelete