Sunday, January 20, 2013

Look! Henry's TWO!

I have to admit that I get a little giddy when my past customers request another cake from me.  It's a re-affirming thing; I'm doing something right.  Whether they like the way my cakes taste or look or [hopefully] both - I just get giddy when I get a repeat customer.  

So, you can imagine my giddiness when Vince, a high school friend of mine, requested another cake for Henry's 2nd birthday.  He simply sent over a jpeg of the invite and I knew I had free reign to create something special for Henry, as I did last year with his jungle cake.  

Here's the inspiration/invite:  


And here's what I did with it:




I think the polka dots made such a fun-looking cake!!  The cake itself was a vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream.


 I hope that Henry had a fantastic birthday party!  And Vinny - it was GREAT to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment