Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Erwin's Birthday Cake

My dear friend, Erin, began her month-long birthday celebration earlier this month.  Yes.  I said, "month."  She is a big birthday fan, particularly of her own.  Although, I don't think she's met a birthday she didn't enjoy celebrating.  She's a fantastic host and coordinator, so I'm lucky to call her a friend.  Everyone needs a friend like her.  

Erin absolutely adores all things owls, so it was a no-brainer for me to put one on her lemon, poppy seed cake.  I thought he turned out pretty cute!



Nope.  That's not a mistake.  I put "Erwin" on the cake because that was her camp name when we met at Camp Whitcomb/Mason in Hartland about 18 years ago.  You can read all about our camping experience here.  



Happiest of Birth-months to you, Erwin!  It's always a pleasure to celebrate you, my friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment