Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Cookies!

I have to be honest with you.  Cut-out cookies are my least favorite cookies to make.  They take so much time, they take so much work, and they make such a big mess.  But you know what?  My kids and my husband LOVE them and it gives the girls the opportunity to "help" me in the kitchen.  That bonding time is what makes all of the work and mess totally worth it.  

This was Maren's first cut-out cookie experience.  She loved eating the toppings more than decorating, but who cares?  She made some brilliant cookies!




Josie has developed into quite the artist!  She took her time and made some delightful designs.  



 

I went through and added the green leaves when they were done.  


I've blogged about these cookies before, but if you'd like the recipe, click here.  The blog post also has a link for the most wonderful frosting.  Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment