Saturday, November 29, 2014

Gobble Gobble

Erin requested some pumpkin cupcakes for her lovely mother's birthday celebration.  Her birthday falls right around Thanksgiving most years, so she usually gets a delicious fall-themed treat for her special day.  This year, Erin switched it up and ordered pumpkin cupcakes, instead of the usual carrot cake.   I was excited to explore this new arena and couldn't wait to secure a new recipe.

And boy, did I find an AWESOME one.  Here's the link for the delicious Pumpkin Cake and Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting.  I filled the cupcakes with brown sugar whipped cream (2 cups whipping cream + 1/2 cup brown sugar + 1 1/2 tsp vanilla - beat until stiff peaks).  DELISH!




I handed over the cupcakes and then Erin added the decor.  I laughed out loud!  There's something about those eyes that I find so comical!


I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  And the happiest of birthdays to you, Sheila!
 Gobble, Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment