Monday, January 26, 2015

A Spa Party

Elliana was have a SPA party at Snips & Giggles in town.  What a FUN party idea!  Last year, you may remember the totally rainbow unicorny cake I did for Elliana's 7th birthday?   Well, this had to be right up there with color and fun.   Her mom, Angela, suggested that I keep the colors similar to those from Snips & Giggles, which are teal, pink and green with polka dots.  I was game!  That was a fun color combination and I really love the way it turned out.  


Elliana's cake was vanilla cake with raspberry puree, vanilla buttercream and raspberry buttercream filling, topped with more vanilla buttercream.  All decor items are done in fondant and/or gum paste.




I hope that Elliana and her lucky friends had a wonderful SPA party and got to relax and get all beautified!  Happy 8th Birthday, Sweetie!



No comments:

Post a Comment