Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I Don't Carrot All

Josie's class was having an Easter party on Thursday, the last day before Easter Break.  I had signed up to bring in a "sweet treat" and had such a hard time deciding what that would be.  Josie wanted me to send in cookies or cake pops or an Easter sweet treat mix.  Done it, done it and done it.  I wanted to try something new.  

While I was catching up on (if you can call it that) my magazine stash, I came across a Family Fun magazine that featured some fun Easter treats on it.  One of them was orange chocolate covered strawberries that looked like little carrots.  There it was.  I HAD to make them.  It was a little sweet with a little healthy.  Who wouldn't like that?!

So here's what a made....


A very cute addition to any Easter fun occasion!

Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment