Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cake Pops

This has been a cake pop kind of month.  First, Kari ordered some blue and pink cake pops to celebrate her two adorable kids' birthdays earlier this month.  I don't have a picture of the blue, but Kristi (who's featured on this post below) took a picture and sent one over for me.  The pink cake pops were strawberry flavored and the blue ones (looked the same except blue) were yellow cake flavored.  


Kristi liked her cake pop so much she ordered some for her graduation party.  I was asked to make half of them white and the other half purple.  The white ones were white cake and the purple ones were chocolate cake.



Kristi snapped another picture for me with the group all together.  Love it!!



Cake pops are one of the most time-consuming things I make.  But my clients sure appreciate the ease of serving them.  Aren't they cute and festive?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment