Monday, June 16, 2014

Christian's Toy Story Cake

Christian wanted a Toy Story cake for his 2nd birthday.  He's a huge fan of the movie, which he refers to as the Woody/Buzz movie!!  What a cutie!!  Well, I had a good time with this cake.   Just this last week, my family and I took a trip to Chicago for a few days and we were fortunate enough to stop in a Disney Store.  After spending too much time there, (far too much time there), I scored the cake toppers for Christian's cake.  Perfect size, perfect characters (Buzz Lightyear was not included in the set).  But I love how the cake turned out! 



This cake is a yellow cake with raspberry preserve filling and lots and lots of buttercream, topped with fondant and Toy Story toys.






By the way, did you happen to see this?  Andy's mom's "alleged" true identity?  Check this out!!!

Cool, eh?!!!

Happiest of birthdays to you, Christian!!  I hope you had a wonderful party!

No comments:

Post a Comment