Monday, June 9, 2014

Orange Is The New Black Viewing Party

Well, I know that I'm not the only one who's watching the Netflix show, Orange Is The New Black.  And I was thrilled to be invited to a viewing party of the season 2 opener.  Everyone brought a dish (or two) to pass, but the goal was to have it themed to the show.  I know what you're thinking.  This looks an awful lot like Halloween.  That's what you get when you eat only orange and black foods. 

(Special thanks to Erin D. for this fabulous montage...)


Chocolate cake, orange frosting.  Of course.

 

My friend Erin special ordered these M & M's!!!



Don't forget about the orange and black cake pops!!


Everything was delicious, the season opener was fantastic and the viewing party was hysterical.  Can't wait to binge watch the rest of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment