Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Carrot Cake Overload!!!

When I'm asked about which cake is my favorite, I'd have to say that my carrot cake is tied for first with my chocolate cake and chocolate-flecked cake.  I really can't decide which one I love more.  Carrot cake offers more "healthy" options.  I mean, there's a full pound of carrots in each recipe.  There's also crushed pineapple, raisins and walnuts.  And I can't forget to mention the cream cheese in the frosting.  Oh, the frosting.  The creamy, almost frothy frosting that is the wonderful topping to this cake.  Maybe carrot cake IS my favorite.  


It just so happens that I had two people order a carrot cake from me this weekend.  I'm not complaining.  (I bet they didn't either...)





I love you, carrot cake!  (And Happy Birthday wishes to the wonderful men who celebrated this weekend!!  I love you too!!! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment