Monday, September 17, 2012

Andrew's Pirate Party

Andrew celebrated his 4th birthday this weekend.  And what a better way than to celebrate in pirate style!

I asked his mom what his favorite flavors were and she told me that Andrew absolutely loves chocolate and raspberries.  Well.  There you go!  That's what he was going to get!

The cake is a chocolate cake with raspberry preserve filling and chooclate cream cheese frosting.  I decorated the top with the fancy skull Jolly Roger and gum paste polka dots and letters.  Getting black frosting is really not that hard if you start with chocolate frosting.  In this case, Andrew would be pleased that decision.  :)



The cupcakes were raspberry cupcakes filled and topped with chocolate cream cheese frosting. 


I found these fantastic cupcake toppers at Amazon.com.  I loved the variety and colors!  


We had a great time at your party, Andrew!  I wish you the best for the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment