Monday, September 10, 2012

Vanny and Danny

I was invited to Vanessa's bridal shower and insisted on making cupcakes for the event.  Vanessa is my daughter, Maren's, godmother.  We are so excited for her to marry our great friend Dan (Maren's godfather) that we can hardly stand it over here!

Lisa, Dan's sister (who was co-hosting the shower) requested lemon cupcakes and mint chocolate chip cupcakes.  I filled the lemon cupcakes with some homemade lemon curd and filled the mint chocolate chip cupcakes with some mint chocolate filling.  I topped the lemon cupcakes with some lemon frosting and topped the minty ones with some minty flavored buttercream. 

Lisa requested that they had their wedding colors incorporated in the cupcakes and I did that by making little fondant hearts with Dan and Vanessa's initials. 


V & D = Perfection



I can't wait to celebrate with you two next month!  What a celebration it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment