Monday, September 10, 2012

Clare's Strawberry Shortcake Cake

Making Clare's birthday cakes are so much fun for me!  Her mom, my good friend Kristie, always comes up with fun themes for the celebration.  The first cake I made for Clare was the My Little Pony Cake.  (By the way, this is my most popular cake...it gets like 200+ hits a day!)



Last year, Kristie requested a My Little Mermaid cake...  I had a lot of fun with this topsy-turvy cake. 


So this year, when she requested a Strawberry Shortcake cake, I was super excited!  This is a strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese filling.  I topped it with fondant and a cute little Strawberry Shortcake doll set that I thought was absoutely perfect for the occasion. 



I hope Clare has a fabulous birthday celebration!  (And I hope she loves strawberries!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment